HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands
The summary for the HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands: CDC s Procurement and Grants Office has published a program announcement entitled HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands. Approximately $1,300,000 will be available to fund 12 awards to non-governmental, non-profit, and faith-based organizations located in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico or the United States Virgin Islands. The purpose of the program is twofold: (1) to develop and implement effective community-based HIV prevention programs, and (2) to promote collaboration and coordination of HIV prevention efforts among community-based organizations, health departments, and private agencies. The anticipated funding award date is July 31, 2003.
|Federal Grant Title:||HIV Community-Based Prevention Projects for the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the United States Virgin Islands|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-PA03003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||HIV Prevention Activities_Non-Governmental Organization Based|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 21, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Feb 21, 2003|
|Creation Date:||May 21, 2003|
|Archive Date:||May 21, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Nash, Elizabeth, Technical Expert, Phone 770-488-2441, Email firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com Nash, Elizabeth
- Similar Government Grants
- • Improving the Reach and Quality of Cancer Care in Rural Populations (R01 Clinical Trial Re...
- • Sustainable Healthcenter Implementation Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Pilot (SHIPP)
- • Assuring Comprehensive Prevention and Treatment for Families Affected by HIV to Eliminate ...
- • Assisting Directly Funded AIDS Directors in Urban Jurisdictions and Other HIV Prevention P...
- • Comprehensive High-Impact HIV Prevention Projects for Community-Based Organizations
- • Information Interchange and Technical Assistance for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Pr...
- • Capacity Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- • Capacity-Building Assistance to Improve the Delivery and Effectiveness of Human Immunodefi...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2