Head Start Grantee - Carroll, Clinton, and White Counties, Indiana
The summary for the Head Start Grantee - Carroll, Clinton, and White Counties, Indiana grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Head Start Grantee - Carroll, Clinton, and White Counties, Indiana: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from local public or private non-profit organizations, including community-based and faith-based organizations, or for-profit agencies within a community that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Head Start services to children and families residing in Carroll, Clinton, and White Counties, Indiana. Funds in the amount of $1,127,112 annually will be available to provide Head Start program services to eligible children and their families. Interested applicants may email the OHS Operations Center at DRS@headstartinfo.org for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Head Start Grantee - Carroll, Clinton, and White Counties, Indiana|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2015-ACF-OHS-CH-R05-0949|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Nov 24, 2014 Electronically submitted application|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 24, 2014 Electronically submitted application|
|Posted Date:||September 24th, 2014|
|Creation Date:||Sep 24, 2014|
|Archive Date:||Dec 24, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,127,112|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,127,112|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,127,112|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities
Private institutions of higher education
Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized)
For profit organizations other than small businesses
Independent school districts
City or township governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications from individuals (including sole proprietorships) and foreign entities are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Desk
ACF Applications Help Desk
Administration for Children and Families 202-690-5840
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of North Dakota
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Texas
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of New Jersey
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants
- • Secondary Analyses of Head Start Data
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population