Head Start Grantee - Williams, Divide, and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota
The summary for the Head Start Grantee - Williams, Divide, and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Head Start Grantee - Williams, Divide, and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota: This announcement is modified. The application due date is changed to Monday, August 19, 2013. The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from local public or private non-profit organizations, including community-based and faith-based organizations, or for-profit agencies within a community that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Head Start services to children and families residing in Williams, Divide, and McKenzie Counties, ND. Funds in the amount of $793,493 annually will be available to provide Head Start program services to eligible children and their families. Interested applicants may email the OHS Operations Center at DRS@headstartinfo.org for additional information.
|Federal Grant Title:||Head Start Grantee - Williams, Divide, and McKenzie Counties, North Dakota|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2014-ACF-OHS-CH-R08-0626|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 18, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jun 04, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jun 05, 2013|
|Archive Date:||Sep 18, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$793,493|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$793,493|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of North Dakota
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Texas
- • Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of New Jersey
- • Early Care and Education Research Scholars: Head Start Dissertation Grants
- • Secondary Analyses of Head Start Data
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Implementation and Exp...
- • Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program: Development and Implem...
- • American Rescue Plan Act Emergency Native Language Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • U.S. Repatriation Program
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population