Head Start Replacement Grantee - Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson and Poinsett, Arkansas
The summary for the Head Start Replacement Grantee - Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson and Poinsett, Arkansas grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Administration for Children and Families, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Head Start Replacement Grantee - Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson and Poinsett, Arkansas: The Administration for Children and Families solicits applications from local public or private non-profit organizations, including faith base organizations or local for profit organizations that wish to compete for funds that are available to provide Head Start services to children and families residing in Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson and Poinsett, Arkansas. The intent of this announcement is to provide for the continuation of services as previously provided by the former grantee, Crowley's Ridge Development Council, Inc. Funds in the amount of $5,236,981 annually will be available to provide Head Start program services to eligible children and their families. The former grantee was funded for a total enrollment of 913 children and families. Interested applicants must call the OHS Operations Center at (866) 796-1591 to receive pre-application materials and additional information. Pre-application materials for this service area are also available at www.headstartgrants.org.
|Federal Grant Title:||Head Start Replacement Grantee - Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson and Poinsett, Arkansas|
|Federal Agency Name:||Administration for Children and Families|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HHS-2011-ACF-OHS-CH-R06-0227|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Head Start|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 12, 2011|
|Posted Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Creation Date:||May 13, 2011|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,236,981|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,236,981|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments - City or township governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Faith-based and community organizations that meet eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship organizations are not eligible to compete for, or receive, awards made under this announcement.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ACF Applications Help Deskapp_support@acf.hhs.gov
ACF Applications Help Desk [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Peach Springs, Arizona
- • American Indian/Alaska Native Head Start Grantee -- Polk County, Texas
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Iredell County, North Carolina
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Essex, Lancaster, Northumberland, Richmond a...
- • Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Winchester, and Clarke and Frede...
- • Head Start University Partnership Research Grants: Strategies for Developing Teacher Effec...
- • Head Start Replacement Grantee(s): Craighead, Crittenden, Cross, Greene, Jackson, Lee, Poi...
- • Head Start Graduate Student Research Grants
- More Grants from the Administration for Children and Families
- • Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population
- • Affordable Care Act Tribal Personal Responsibility Education Program for Teen Pregnancy Pr...
- • Basic Center Program
- • Street Outreach Program
- • Standing Announcement for Tribal Title IV-E Plan Development Grants