Health Management Education Activity in Georgia
The summary for the Health Management Education Activity in Georgia grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Georgia USAID Tbilisi, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Health Management Education Activity in Georgia: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in the Republic of Georgia is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement to fund a program that will address the challenge of the extreme shortage of professionally qualified staff needed to effectively manage the new, predominantly private sector health services and the dramatic expansion of private health insurance companies by expanding graduate level opportunities for training in health and insurance management in Georgia. Implementation of the activity will increase supply of professionally qualified health service and health insurance managers needed to manage Georgia's newly privatized health care sector and the public health sector in Georgia. The authority for this RFA is found in the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, as amended. Funding of $350,000 for a one year program is available. Program implementation will begin around September 15, 2008. MODIFICATION 01 WAS POSTED ON JUNE 30, 2008. SEE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT.MODIFCATION 02 WAS POSTED ON JULY 7, 2008. SEE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT.
|Federal Grant Title:||Health Management Education Activity in Georgia|
|Federal Agency Name:||Georgia USAID Tbilisi|
|Type of Opportunity:||Mandatory|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||114-08-008|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 04, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jun 20, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Jul 08, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$350,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Yana Adelberg Acquisition Specialist Phone 995 32 922 844
Acquisition Specialist, USAID/Caucasus [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Georgia USAID Tbilisi
- • Achieving Student Centered Education for a New Tomorrow - ASCENT
- • Living Independently and Be Included in the Community (LIBC)
- • Georgia Elections and Political Processes Support through Direct Awards to Georgia's Civil...
- • Request for Information
- • The Strengthening Physical Rehabilitation in Georgia (SPRING) Activity in Georgia