Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project
The summary for the Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project: The U.S. Fish and Wildlidfe Service hereby invites proposals related to the Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project, as stated in the "Full Announcement".
|Federal Grant Title:||Heart of the Highlands Trails System Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FWS-R5-RW-10-048|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Visitor Facility Enhancements - Vehicle Pullouts, Interpretive Trails, and Kiosks|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 07, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 07, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Apr 28, 2010|
|Archive Date:||May 08, 2010|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Christal Cutler Contract Specialist Phone 413-253-8233
POC for electronic error messages [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cooperative Marketing for Recreation Opportunities on the NWRS-15.654 National Wildlife Re...
- • National Wildlife Refuge System Enhancements
- • National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements
- • WVNWRC Habitat Management and Information/Education Support
- • Eastwood Drain Survey and Drainage Study
- • Visitor Center Enhancement at San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Trail & Public Use Ar...
- • Bridge Replacement at Panther Creek, Custer County OK
- • Habitat Restoration and Visitor Services
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)