Hispanic-Serving Institutions Education Grants Program
The summary for the Hispanic-Serving Institutions Education Grants Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the CSREES, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hispanic-Serving Institutions Education Grants Program: This competitive grants program is intended to promote and strengthen the ability of Hispanic-Serving Institutions to carry out higher education programs in the food and agricultural sciences. Programs aim to attract outstanding students and produce graduates capable of enhancing the Nation's food and agricultural scientific and professional work force.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hispanic-Serving Institutions Education Grants Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||CSREES|
|Grant Categories:||Education Agriculture|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USDA-CSREES-HSI-000321|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Hispanic Serving Institutions Education Grants|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 25, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Nov 30, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 22, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Mar 22, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$6,600,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Only public or other non-profit Hispanic-Serving Institutions are eligible to apply for this program. To qualify as an Hispanic-Serving Institution, applicants must: (a) at the time of application, have an enrollment of undergraduate full-time equivalent students that is at least 25 percent Hispanic students; and (b) provide assurances that not less than 50 percent of the institution's Hispanic students are low-income individuals, as defined in the full Request for Applications.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Irma A. Lawrence
National Program Leader, Multicultural Alliances
Phone 202-720-2082 email@example.com For questions regarding this RFA.
- Similar Government Grants
- • Hispanic-Serving Institutions - Education Grants Program
- • Hispanic Serving Institutions -- Education Grants Program
- • Hispanic-Serving Institutions (HSI) Education Grants Program
- • Hispanic-Serving Institutions Education Grants Program (HSI)
- More Grants from the CSREES
- • Interregional Research Project #4 Minor Crop Pest Management Program (IR-4)
- • Secondary Education, Two-Year Postsecondary Education, and Agriculture in the K-12 Classro...
- • Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities
- • Community Food Projects Competitive Grants Program
- • Children, Youth & Families at Risk Sustainable Community Projects