Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities
The summary for the Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities: Grants support the survey, inventory, and designation of historic properties that are associated with communities currently underrepresented in the National Register of Historic Places and among National Historic Landmarks. Within one year of the completion of the grant, all projects must result in: the submission of a new nomination to the National Register of Historic Places or National Historic Landmark program OR an amendment to an existing National Register or National Historic Landmark nomination to include underrepresented communities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Historic Preservation Fund Grants to Underrepresented Communities|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service (DOI-NPS)|
|Grant Categories:||Arts Community Development Humanities Other|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||P20AS00003|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 17th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 2nd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 2nd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$750,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$15,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 2nd, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Historic Preservation, Cultural Resource Management
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are limited to: federally recognized Tribes, Alaska Native Groups, Native Hawaiian Organizations (as defined by 54 USC 300300 et seq.); State Historic Preservation Offices (in some states and territories, these are nonprofits); and Certified Local Governments (which may be county, city, or township governments). A listing of Certified Local Governments may be found at nps.gov/clg.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants Management Specialist Seth Tinkham 202-354-2020
Email strongly preferred.
- Similar Government Grants
- • FY2019 Paul Bruhn Historic Revitalization Grants Program, formerly known as the Historic R...
- • FY 2020 Tribal Heritage Grant Program
- • HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AIDTO TRIBES
- • HISTORIC PRESERVATION FUND GRANTS-IN-AID TO STATES
- • Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU) Grant Program
- • Historic Resource Studies
- • Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...