Home Made Explosives (HME) Detection System Development
The summary for the Home Made Explosives (HME) Detection System Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Home Made Explosives (HME) Detection System Development: This is a combined synopsis/solicitation. This project is in support of the ongoing effort by S&T to counter the recent increase from liquid explosives threat. S&T's goal is to investigate any and all potential detection technologies capable of detecting and distinguishing liquid and Homemade Explosives (HME) explosives and flammable liquids from benign liquids (essential medical liquids, baby formula, drinks, lotions, hygiene products, contact lens solutions, etc.). Under the BAA, awards may be executed as contracts, grants, cooperative agreements or othertransactions. PLEASE USE THE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT LINK AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE TO VIEW INSTRUCTIONS ON ACCESSING THE BAA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Home Made Explosives (HME) Detection System Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||BAA-06-00063|
|Type of Funding:||Other Grant Procurement Contract Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Homeland Security Advanced Research Projects Agency|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Final Due Date Information: The due dates and time|
|Posted Date:||Sep 25, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Oct 12, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This BAA is open to ALL responsible sources. Offerors may include single entities or teams from private sector organizations, Government laboratories, airport authorities, Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs), including Department of Energy National Laboratories and Centers, and academic institutions. FFRDCs, including Department of Energy National Laboratories and Centers, are eligible to respond to this BAA individually or as a team member of an eligible principal Offeror, as so long as they are permitted under a sponsoring agreement between the Government and the specific FFRDC. Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU), Minority Institutions (MI), Small Business concerns, Small Disadvantaged Business concerns, Women-Owned Small Business concerns, Veteran-Owned Small Business concerns, Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business concerns, and HUBZone Small Business concerns are encouraged to submit proposals and to join others as team members in submitting proposals. However, no portion of this BAA will be set-aside pursuant to FAR Part 19.502-2. Independent organizations and teams are encouraged to submit proposals. However, Offerors must be willing to cooperate and exchange software, data and other information in an integrated program with other contractors, as well as with system integrators, selected by DHS S&T.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Mark T. Robbins
Contracting Officer, S&T/OPO
BAA06email@example.com Direct all inquiries for this BAA to BAA06firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similar Government Grants
- • 2012 DHS S&T LRBAA: Commercial Mobile Alert Service (CMAS) Research and Development
- • Low Cost Biological Detector
- • DHS S&T Long Range Broad Agency Announcement
- • Opportunity BAA-09-05
- • Opportunity BAA09-05
- • Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) Demonstration Laboratory
- • SAFE Container (SAFECON) Program
- • Tunnel Detection Technologies Project
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • FY 19 STC Announcement
- • State Local Tribal Territorial Indicators of Compromise Automation Pilot
- • State Local Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Reporting and Threat Information Sharing Pilot
- • State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) Security Operations Center (SOC) Information S...
- • FY 2019 Citizenship and Assimilation Grant Program: Refugee and Asylee Assimilation Progra...