Hot Springs National Park
The summary for the Hot Springs National Park grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Hot Springs National Park: The intent of this project is to provide: -Research, technical assistance, and education to promote human health and well-being as related to natural landscapes and species; -Provide research, technical assistance, and education for activities that contribute to physical, mental, and spiritual health, and social well-being in an interdisciplinary approach for public health, including youth and other at-risk populations, and park and recreation opportunities without impairing resources; -Provide alignment for park strategies, actions and practices with NPS Healthy Parks Healthy People US vision and goals; -Provide research, technical assistance, and education towards promoting the Healthy People 2020 (www.healthypeople.gov) topic areas especially those that apply towards NPS lands; -Assure ideas and projects proposed are evaluated during implementation to show progress towards improving human health in a sustainable manner. ADDITIONAL DETAILS CAN BE FOUND BY CLICKING THE ABOVE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT LINK. FOR EVALUATION CONSIDERATION, PROPOSALS MUST FULFILL ALL APPLICANT INSTRUCTIONS.
|Federal Grant Title:||Hot Springs National Park|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Education Environment Health Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||E12AC30382|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Park Service Conservation, Protection, Outreach, and Education|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 13, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Jun 11, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Aug 12, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$45,540|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$45,540|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$45,540|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Penny Russell Lead Grants and Agreements Officer Phone 402-661-1662
National Park Service MidWest Regional Office [Penny_Russell@nps.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Educational program emphasizing the cultural and natural resources of Glacier National Par...
- • Lower B500 Road Removal in Redwood National Park
- • Historical Ecology to Understand Human Responses to Environmental and Climate Change: Rese...
- • Cooperative Agreement with Golden Gate National parks Conservancy and Golden Gate National...
- • Maintenance of Theodore Roosevelt Inaugural NHS
- • Assess and Report on economic impact of Federal Historic Tax Credits
- • American Institute of Architects cooperative agreement
- • Society of American Archaeologist cooperative agreement
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area
- • Essex National Heritage Area
- • Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
- • Lackawanna Valley National Heritage Area
- • Susquehanna National Heritage Area