Human Rights for All
The summary for the Human Rights for All grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the West Africa USAID Ghana, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Human Rights for All: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is seeking concept papers to implement activities to build the capacity of local human rights organizations while improving their understanding of their role as advocates, allies and spokespersons for highly vulnerable, marginalized and under-served populations of Cote d'Ivoire.
|Federal Grant Title:||Human Rights for All|
|Federal Agency Name:||West Africa USAID Ghana|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||APS-624-16-000002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Oct 31, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Oct 31, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Oct 30, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Oct 30, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Oct 30, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,100,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$700,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||3|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Human Rights.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants are US and non-US NGOs, including indigenous, local Ivorian NGOs; Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs), Public International Organizations (PIOs); International Organizations (IOs); and US and non-US Colleges and Universities. USAID will not accept concept papers/applications from individuals. All qualified applicants are eligible to apply. USAID encourages concept papers from potential new partners.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Shahid Pervaiz
Senior Grants Specialist
For questions and submission of concept papers
West Africa USAID-Ghana YOUR NUMBER
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the West Africa USAID Ghana
- • USAID/West Africa Local Works RFI
- • Amplify Family Planning and Sexual and Reproductive Health (Amplify-FP)
- • Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Research and Piloting
- • Amplify Family Planning and Sexual and Reproductive Health Activity (AMPLIFY-FP))
- • Ending AIDS in West Africa (#EAWA)