Human Temporal Bone Research Resource Enhancement Consortium
The summary for the Human Temporal Bone Research Resource Enhancement Consortium grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Human Temporal Bone Research Resource Enhancement Consortium: The purpose of this initiative is to solicit applications that will enhance the utility of human temporal bones (HTBs) for auditory and vestibular research. The research projects proposed in response to this RFA must address the collaborative development of a uniform protocol for HTB (and related brain tissue) acquisition and processing, and for the application of modern molecular-biologic assays to HTB research.
|Federal Grant Title:||Human Temporal Bone Research Resource Enhancement Consortium|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DC-04-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 15, 2004|
|Posted Date:||Jul 12, 2004|
|Creation Date:||Jul 12, 2004|
|Archive Date:||Dec 15, 2004|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • BRAIN Initiative Fellows: Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Indiv...
- • Otolaryngology Residency Mentored Research Pathway (R25 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • BRAIN Initiative: Pilot resources for brain cell type-specific access and manipulation acr...
- • Assay development and screening for discovery of chemical probes, drugs or immunomodulator...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...