Identification of All Functional Elements in Selected Model Organism Genomes (U01)
The summary for the Identification of All Functional Elements in Selected Model Organism Genomes (U01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Identification of All Functional Elements in Selected Model Organism Genomes (U01): The RFA solicits applications to identify all of the sequence-based functional elements in the Caenorhabditis elegans and/or Drosophila melanogaster genomes.
|Federal Grant Title:||Identification of All Functional Elements in Selected Model Organism Genomes (U01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HG-06-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Human Genome Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 22, 2006|
|Posted Date:||Mar 10, 2006|
|Creation Date:||Mar 10, 2006|
|Archive Date:||Aug 21, 2006|
|Total Program Funding:||$16,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Special district governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses State governments Small businesses Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities County governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government are eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Systematic Characterization of Genomic Variation on Genomic Function and Phenotype (UM1 Cl...
- • Developing Predictive Models of the Impact of Genomic Variation on Function (U01 Clinical ...
- • Single-cell Profiling of Regulatory Element and Gene Activity in Relationship to Genome Fu...
- • Defining Genomic Influence on Gene Network Regulation (U01 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
- • Genomic Variation and Function Data and Administrative Coordinating Center (U24 Clinical T...
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - SBIR (R43/R44)
- • Near-Term Technology Development for Genome Sequencing - STTR (R41/R42)
- • Revolutionary Genome Sequencing Technologies - The $1000 Genome - SBIR (R43/R44)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...