Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project
The summary for the Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project: Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP14-140702CONT15|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Immunization Cooperative Agreements|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 29, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 29, 2015|
|Posted Date:||Apr 10, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Apr 10, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Jun 28, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$0|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This award will be a continuation of funds intended only for grantees previously awarded under IP14-1407: Increasing IIS Sentinel Site Capacity for Enhanced Program Support.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Procurement and Grants Office (PGO)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 770-488-2756
- Similar Government Grants
- • Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- • Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
- • PPHF17: Immunization Grants - Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project...
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Childhood Immunization Support Project
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- • 93.067
- • Surveillance and Response to Avian and Pandemic Influenza by National Health Authorities o...
- • Technical Assistance to Support Comprehensive Combination HIV Prevention, Care and Treatme...
- • Strengthening Ebola rapid detection and response capacity through community based surveill...
- • test2