Immunization and Vaccines for Children
The summary for the Immunization and Vaccines for Children grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Immunization and Vaccines for Children: The National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD) is committed to the prevention of disease, disability, and death through immunization and by the control of respiratory and related diseases. NCIRD protects individuals and communities from vaccine-preventable disease through provision of federal funds and contracts to purchase and distribute vaccine, provision of technical and financial support of immunization programs, vaccine preventable disease surveillance, provider and public education, and evaluation. This cooperative agreement will support recipients with development, implementation, assessment, and promotion of immunization related activities with the goal of achieving and sustaining high immunization coverage, and with administration of the Vaccines for Children (VFC) and Section 317 vaccine program for eligible individuals and to maintain or improve response activities to vaccine preventable disease public health threats.
|Federal Grant Title:||Immunization and Vaccines for Children|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCIRD (HHS-CDC-NCIRD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP19-1901|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 8th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 8th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||February 5th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||February 5th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||May 8th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$377,277,423|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||64|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||February 5th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Territorial governments or their bona fide agents in the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Elizabeth Sullivan
- Similar Government Grants
- • Immunization Barriers in the United States: Targeting Medicaid Partnerships
- • Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
- • PPHF17: Immunization Grants - Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project...
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Childhood Immunization Support Project
- • Immunization Grants and Vaccines for Children Program
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD
- • Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by...
- • Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizat...
- • Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted S...
- • Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vie...