Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity
The summary for the Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Malawi USAID Lilongwe, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity: Implementing Partners Assessemnt, Audit and Capacity Building Technical Assistance in Malawi.
|Federal Grant Title:||Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Malawi USAID Lilongwe (USAID-MLW)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-612-TA-20-001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||November 12th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||November 12th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 11th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 11th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 12th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$5,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$50,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||50|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 11th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Technical Assistance Services
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Open to Malawian (Local) and International Interested Organizations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GIDEON SUYA
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Malawi USAID Lilongwe
- • Expanding Malawi HIV/AIDS Prevention with Local Organizations Working for an Effective Epi...
- • Leveraging Local Capacity to Strengthen Health Service Delivery Project
- • Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity
- • Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)
- • Request For Information (RFI) Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Mala...