Improving Access to Hearing Health Care (SBIR) [R43/R44]
The summary for the Improving Access to Hearing Health Care (SBIR) [R43/R44] grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Access to Hearing Health Care (SBIR) [R43/R44]: This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant applications from small business concerns (SBCs) that propose the development and translation of technologies to improve hearing healthcare outcomes. Responsive applications must seek to increase utilization of hearing health care technology by underserved patients and thus reduce health disparities.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Access to Hearing Health Care (SBIR) [R43/R44]|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-DC-12-001|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research Related to Deafness and Communication Disorders|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 18, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Dec 20, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 20, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Aug 18, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Small businesses
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Research on biopsychosocial factors of social connectedness and isolation on health, wellb...
- • Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries (R21/R33 - Clini...
- • SBIR/STTR Commercialization Readiness Pilot (CRP) Program Technical Assistance and Late St...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Non-Invasive Neuromodulation - New Tools and Techniques for Spatiotempor...
- • BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologie...
- • NIDCD Patient-Oriented Research Grant (R21)
- • Cell Lineage and Developmental Studies in Hearing and Balance
- • Structural Analyses of the Ligand-Binding Properties of Taste and Smell Receptors
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...