Improving Patient Adherence to Treatment and Prevention Regimens to Promote Health (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
The summary for the Improving Patient Adherence to Treatment and Prevention Regimens to Promote Health (R01 Clinical Trial Optional) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Patient Adherence to Treatment and Prevention Regimens to Promote Health (R01 Clinical Trial Optional): This funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is being issued by the NIH Adherence Network through the Office of Behavioral and Social Sciences Research (OBSSR) with participation from multiple NIH Institutes and Centers. This FOA calls for research grant applications that address patient adherence to treatment and prevention regimens to promote health outcomes. These adherence applications may address healthcare regimen initiation, implementation, and/or persistence by patients. Descriptive and intervention research may address adherence determinants at one or more levels of ecologic influence, including the patient, caregiver/family, provider and/or healthcare system, and community levels. Attention to scientific rigor in all applications is paramount, with emphasis on testing intervention mechanisms of action and use of appropriate sample sizes and valid outcome measures. The specific research interests of participating NIH Institutes and Centers are detailed within. This FOA accepts applications that either propose or do not propose a clinical trial(s).
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Patient Adherence to Treatment and Prevention Regimens to Promote Health (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-18-722|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.213, 93.242, 93.273, 93.279, 93.307, 93.361, 93.393, 93.855, 93.866|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2021|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 7th, 2021|
|Posted Date:||March 28th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||March 28th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 12th, 2021|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 28th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...