Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV
The summary for the Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV: This notice solicits applications for a new three-year demonstration project entitled Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment for People Living with or at Risk for HIV. The purpose of this project is to support a single organization that will work collaboratively with Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) staff to promote clinical service and system-level interventions leading to an increase and/or improvements in the screening and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) among low-income people living with HIV (PLWH) or at risk for HIV who are served by HRSA's Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) and/or Health Center Program.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Sexually Transmitted Infection Screening and Treatment among People Living with or at Risk for HIV|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration (HHS-HRSA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-18-040|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||April 2nd, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||April 2nd, 2018|
|Posted Date:||January 31st, 2018|
|Creation Date:||January 31st, 2018|
|Archive Date:||June 1st, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$4,300,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 31st, 2018|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include entities eligible for funding under RWHAP Parts A, B, C and D of Title XXVI of the Public Health Service Act as amended by the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act of 2009. These include, but are not limited to: health centers receiving support under Section 330 of the Public Health Service Act; Federally Qualified Health Centers as described in Title XIX, Section 1905 of the Social Security Act; public and nonprofit private entities involved in addressing HIV/AIDS/STI related issues at the regional or national level; state and local governments; academic institutions; local health departments; nonprofit hospitals and outpatient clinics; faith-based and community-based organizations; and Indian Tribes or tribal organizations with or without federal recognition.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Marlene Matosky at (301)443-0798 or email email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Strengthening Systems of Care for People Living with HIV and Opioid Use Disorder
- • Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWH...
- • Capacity Building in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program to Support Innovative Program Model R...
- • Evidence-Informed Approaches to Improving Health Outcomes for People Living with HIV
- • Implementation of Evidence-Informed Behavioral Health Models to Improve HIV Health Outcome...
- • A Physician Delivered Intervention for HIV Positive Patients in Clinical Care: The OPTIONS...
- • SPNS Oral Health Initiative
- • SPNS Evaluation and Support Center for an Initiative on Enhancing Linkages to HIV Primary ...
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care