Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers
The summary for the Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers: The purpose of this funding opportunity is to conduct activities to promote and support vaccination services within the pharmacy setting. Activities include, but are not limited to: - Education/Outreach to pharmacists about current pediatric, adolescent, and adult immunization recommendations and proper vaccine administration - Facilitation of communication and exchange of information between pharmacists and providers and public health programs -Quality Improvement efforts -Improved immunization documentation through use of immunization information systems and data sharing -Coordination with public health preparedness and immunization programs to establish formalized agreements for pandemic vaccine program readiness and response By the end of the project, the awardee is expected to disseminate and promote best practices/successes to a national audience of healthcare providers, including both pharmacists and other healthcare providers.
|Federal Grant Title:||Improving Standard Immunization Practices Among Pharmacists and Other Healthcare Providers|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control NCIRD (HHS-CDC-NCIRD)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CDC-RFA-IP18-1803|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||June 11th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 6th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 6th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||July 11th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$100,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 6th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- For-profit entities are not eligible, per program’s statutory authority.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Toscha Stanley
- Similar Government Grants
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- • PPHF17: Immunization Grants - Immunization Information Systems (IIS) Sentinel Site Project...
- • PPHF 2017: Immunization Grants - Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program - Financed...
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children Program
- • Childhood Immunization Support Project
- • Immunization and Vaccines for Children
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control NCIRD
- • Influenza Surveillance Networks and Response to Avian, Pandemic, and Seasonal Influenza by...
- • Improving Implementation of Immunization Practice Standards by National Pharmacy Organizat...
- • Promoting, Strengthening and Enhancing Disease Prevention by Collaboration with Targeted S...
- • Surveillance at the Animal-Human Interface of Influenza and Other Zoonotic Diseases in Vie...