The summary for the Inclusion III-b grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the USAID VIETNAM, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inclusion III-b: The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Vietnam (USAID/Vietnam) is seeking applications for a Cooperative Agreement from qualified entities to implement the “Inclusion III-b” program. The project aims to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities. Under this NOFO, selected applicant(s) will be working in provinces of Tay Ninh, Binh Phuoc and Dong Nai (Vietnam).
|Federal Grant Title:||Inclusion III-b|
|Federal Agency Name:||USAID VIETNAM (USAID-VIE)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72044023RFA00001|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 4th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||March 13th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||March 13th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||June 13th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$16,200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 13th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- Improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Hoa Nguyen
- Similar Government Grants
- • APS-OAA-21-00001 Addendum USAID/COLOMBIA
- • RFI 72051923RFI00001 Local Governance Support in El Salvador
- • Lowlands Health Activity
- • USAID/Senegal ADDENDA #15, 16 and 17 to LLD APS No.: 7200AA19APS00007
- • Community Health Equity through Systems Strengthening (CHESS)
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the USAID VIETNAM
- • Inclusion IIb
- • Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative - Mekong Leadership Program
- • Vietnam Action Against Plastic Pollution
- • Strengthening Vietnam's Commercial and Investment Alternative Dispute Resolution Ecosystem...
- • USAID Vietnam Commercial and Investment Alternative Dispute Resolution Ecosystem (Request ...