Inclusion of People with Disabilities (Pwds)
The summary for the Inclusion of People with Disabilities (Pwds) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Colombia USAID Bogota, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inclusion of People with Disabilities (Pwds): The purpose of this Annual Program Statement (APS) is to disseminate information about USAID/Colombia's initiative to improve "Inclusion of People with Disabilities in Development Programming." This APS is designed to solicit applications/concept papers for funding from prospective partners to include people with disabilities (PWDs) into development programming or to work with disabled persons organizations (DPOs) for better understanding and inclusion.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inclusion of People with Disabilities (Pwds)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Colombia USAID Bogota|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-COLOMBIA-514-08-003-APS|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 15, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Jan 29, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 06, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 07, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$300,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Activities related to improving inclusion of people with disabilities in USAID Colombia programs.
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Omar Trigo Sr. Acquisition & Assistance Specialist Phone 011/571-383-4135
USAID personal business e-mail address [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Colombia USAID Bogota
- • Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia's Ethnic Communities Strengthening Ethnic Comm...
- • APS-OAA-16-000001 Addendum COLOMBIA
- • Inclusion for Peace Activity
- • Reconciliation Activity
- • Public Opinion Activity (POA)