Increase and Expand HIV Testing Options Program
The summary for the Increase and Expand HIV Testing Options Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Other Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Increase and Expand HIV Testing Options Program: USAID/Brazil is seeking applications to "Expand and Increase access to HIV/AIDS testing and counseling options in Rio de Janeiro and Recife." The subsequent Cooperative Agreement will complement and support already existing activities that are being implemented by the Brazilian National AIDS Program (NAP), as well as design activities that will be aligned with the NAPs new "Plan to Combat HIV/AIDS among Gays, Men who have sex with Men (MSM), and trans-gendered individuals". Activities should be conducted in close partnership with the local and state-level HIV/AIDS program coordinators, as well as engage key civil society organizations that work with the MSM, gay, and trans-gendered populations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Increase and Expand HIV Testing Options Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Other Agency|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||USAID-BRAZIL-512-HEALTH-08-001-RFA|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 19, 2008|
|Posted Date:||May 20, 2008|
|Creation Date:||May 20, 2008|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:||$1,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$750,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||01|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Limited competition to U.S-based NGOs and PVOs.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- ANA MENDES
Phone 55 61 33127233 firstname.lastname@example.org point of contact
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Other Agency
- • This is a test opporturtunity. Please DO NOT submit.
- • TEST-TEST-TEST-02-05-10
- • Test