Indo-US Program on Contraceptive and Reproductive Health Research (CRHR) (R03)
The summary for the Indo-US Program on Contraceptive and Reproductive Health Research (CRHR) (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Indo-US Program on Contraceptive and Reproductive Health Research (CRHR) (R03): -Purpose. The goal of the CRHR program is to support collaborative research that will result in expanded contraceptive options and improved reproductive health in the U.S., India, and globally, with specific emphasis on the need for more "translational" types of research intended to move beyond basic science and discovery to product development and delivery. -Projects should be designed to achieve enhanced reproductive health, disease prevention, product development, and/or technology transfer. High priority areas include long-acting and hormonal contraceptives, identification and development of potential microbicides, and projects focused on biomedical and social-behavioral factors that influence reproductive health, effective family planning including strategies to address infertility in men and women, and disease prevention. -Mechanism of Support. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) will utilize the NIH Small Grant (R03) mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Indo-US Program on Contraceptive and Reproductive Health Research (CRHR) (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-07-217|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 18, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Feb 13, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Feb 13, 2007|
|Archive Date:||May 18, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education State governments Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) For profit organizations other than small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Private institutions of higher education Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Independent school districts
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. Faith-based or community-based organizations can apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...