Inner City Youth Institute Natural Resource Education Program
The summary for the Inner City Youth Institute Natural Resource Education Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Inner City Youth Institute Natural Resource Education Program: Participants in ICYI programming explore all aspects of natural resources: diverse natural resource areas, topics and issues relevant to the investigation and management of our natural resources, education and degree programs relevant to natural resource management, and the broad array of natural resource professionals involved in natural resource management. ICYI program participants learn how to survey, document, and characterize vital natural resource characteristics. Then, as participants gain an awareness, understanding and appreciation of natural systems, a desire to protect those natural systems and their components will emerge.
|Federal Grant Title:||Inner City Youth Institute Natural Resource Education Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0013|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 16, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Sep 09, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Sep 10, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Oct 16, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$225,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$225,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a Notice of Intent to award to Oregon State University, College of Education. This is not a Request for Applications. OSU is uniquely qualified to implement the project as it provides academic and educational infrastructure necessary to implement programming. Applicant provides ICYI with access to educational specialists and relevant faculty members eager to share expertise during ICYI activities and curriculum. OSU makes available several educational facilities, including a 4-H Education Center and experimental forests for ICYI program implementation. The College of Education also provides access to classrooms and facilities during the summer program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Inner City Youth Institute Natural Resource Education Program [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...