Innovations in Mechanisms and Interventions to Address Mental Health in HIV Prevention and Care Continuum (R01)
The summary for the Innovations in Mechanisms and Interventions to Address Mental Health in HIV Prevention and Care Continuum (R01) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Innovations in Mechanisms and Interventions to Address Mental Health in HIV Prevention and Care Continuum (R01): This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) encourages applications focused on 1) advancing understanding of mechanisms by which mental health affects HIV prevention and treatment in order to identify modifiable intervention targets; and 2) developing and testing expanded interventions to improve both mental health and HIV outcomes along the entire HIV care continuum (from HIV testing to viral suppression). PA-17-136 uses the R01 grant mechanism while PA-17-137 uses the R21 mechanism. High risk/high payoff projects that lack preliminary data or utilize existing data may be most appropriate for the R21 mechanism, while applicants with preliminary data and/or include longitudinal analysis may wish to apply using the R01 mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Innovations in Mechanisms and Interventions to Address Mental Health in HIV Prevention and Care Continuum (R01)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PA-17-136|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.242, 93.279|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 7th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||January 25th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||January 25th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 7th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 25th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For-profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...