Insight on Cyber Training and Education Organization Capabilities: An RFI focused on Growing Cyber Talent in Early Education (K-12)
The summary for the Insight on Cyber Training and Education Organization Capabilities: An RFI focused on Growing Cyber Talent in Early Education (K-12) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Insight on Cyber Training and Education Organization Capabilities: An RFI focused on Growing Cyber Talent in Early Education (K-12): The intent of this Request for Information (RFI) is to provide an opportunity for a broad array of cyber education and training providers to share their experiences, challenges, approaches, and other information relevant to teaching the K-12 cyber audience critical cybersecurity topics. Responses to this RFI will help CISA ensure that the CETAP cooperative agreement continues to meet its intentions. It may also influence the future requirements specified in the CETAP Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO), with the goal of delivering effective and appropriate cyber education and opportunities to K-12 educators and students.THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY. This notice does not constitute a commitment by the Government. Providing a response to this request will not give any advantage to any organization in any subsequent Notice of Funding Opportunity. All information submitted in response to this announcement is voluntary, and the Government will not pay for information requested nor will it compensate any respondent for any cost incurred in developing information provided to the Government.
|Federal Grant Title:||Insight on Cyber Training and Education Organization Capabilities: An RFI focused on Growing Cyber Talent in Early Education (K-12)|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division (DHS-OPO)|
|Grant Categories:||Other (see text field entitled "Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity" for clarification)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-DHS-23-CISA-127-001|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 8th, 2023|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 8th, 2023|
|Posted Date:||January 18th, 2023|
|Creation Date:||January 18th, 2023|
|Archive Date:||March 10th, 2023|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 17th, 2023|
- Category Explanation
- THIS IS A REQUEST FOR INFORMATION ONLY
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- We welcome respondents (including, but not limited to, industry, non-profit entities, academic institutions, training and certification providers, and consulting firms) to review and respond to the questions outlined in the RFI.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Marsha D Mathis
- Similar Government Grants
- • Cybersecurity Education and Training Assistance Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable C...
- • Cybersecurity Workforce Development and Training Pilot for Underserved Communities
- • FY19 Cybersecurity Education and Training Program (CETAP): Expansion of a Portable Cyberse...
- • Cybersecurity Education and Training Assistance Program (CETAP)
- • Upstate New York Cyber Initiative
- • Integrated Cybersecurity Education Communities (ICEC): Expansion of a Portable Cybersecuri...
- More Grants from the Office of Procurement Operations Grants Division
- • Request for Information on Barriers to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs...
- • 2023 DHS SLA for Minority Serving Institutions (MSI)
- • CISA Cyber Security Awareness Month Campaign
- • FY 2022 Operation Allies Welcome Airport Assistance Grant
- • Protective Equipment for Responders