Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for
The summary for the Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for: The purpose of this cooperative agreement is to assist with the development of operational research, surveillance, and monitoring and evaluation activities in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia. Through this funding announcement, the Malaria Branch seeks to fund innovative research projects and evaluation activities with the potential to yield high impact public health findings or strategies that will decrease the overall burden of malaria and increase the health and well-being of the populations. CDC's Malaria Branch is a partner of the Roll Back Malaria (RBM) initiative, a partnership that seeks to support and coordinate global malaria program scale-up, surveillance, and evaluation efforts in malaria endemic countries.
|Federal Grant Title:||Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and the Centers for|
|Federal Agency Name:||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA (HHS-CDC-HHSCDCERA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-GH-15-006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2015|
|Original Application Deadline:||March 23rd, 2015|
|Posted Date:||February 20th, 2015|
|Creation Date:||February 20th, 2015|
|Archive Date:||April 22nd, 2015|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||March 3rd, 2015|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign Organizations: a Foreign Organization is a public or privateorganization, whether non-profit or for-profit, located in a country other thanthe United States (U.S.) and its territories that is subject to the laws of thecountry in which it is located, irrespective of the citizenship of project staff orplace of performance.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- CDC Technical Information Management Section (TIMS)
Procurement and Grants Office
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am – 4:30pm U.S. Eastern Standard Time
- Similar Government Grants
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia
- • Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Ethiopia
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria
- • Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Senegal
- • Conducting Public Health Research in Kenya
- • Conducting Public Health Research in Thailand: technical collaboration with the Ministry o...
- • Institutional Research Collaboration between the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and...
- More Grants from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ERA
- • Modeling Infectious Diseases in Healthcare Research Projects to Improve Prevention Researc...
- • Detection and Characterization of Emerging Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Pathogens in Indonesi...
- • Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico
- • Network of Modeling Centers to Improve Evidence Base for Seasonal and Pandemic Influenza P...
- • Epidemiology, Prevention, and Treatment of Influenza and Other Respiratory Infections in P...