Integrated Social Marketing
The summary for the Integrated Social Marketing grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Madagascar USAID Antananarivo, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Integrated Social Marketing: This solicitation is to seek applications from eligible Applicants, for a program that is to improve health among key target groups by creating demand for and ensuring widespread access to affordable, high-quality family planning, reproductive health, malaria prevention and treatment, pneumonia and diarrheal disease prevention and treatment, and safe water treatment products through social marketing of quality subsidized health products and services. Special focus on social marketing activities designed to expand the reach of essential health products and services further into rural and underserved areas in conjunction with USAID-funded integrated community health projects will also be important.
|Federal Grant Title:||Integrated Social Marketing|
|Federal Agency Name:||Madagascar USAID Antananarivo|
|Type of Opportunity:||Continuation|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||SOL-687-12-000005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jun 08, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 27, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Dec 31, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$37,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Qualified applicants may be any U.S. and non-U.S. non-governmental organizations (NGOs), private voluntary organizations (PVOs), Public International Organizations and for-profit companies willing to forego profit. Faith-based and community organizations that fit the criteria above are also eligible to apply. Applicants are encouraged to consider a variety of partnership models. USAID encourages Applications from US Non-profit Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and Private Voluntary Organizations (PVOs) in partnership with registered local Malagasy organizations (NGOs and FBOs). In the event the strategy requires sub-awards, the Applicant should estimate the dollar amount of a typical award envisioned; the approximate number of sub-awards; and the distribution of sub-awards by geographic intervention area and high-risk population. In support of the Agency's interest in fostering a larger assistance base and expanding the number and sustainability of development partners, USAID encourages applications from potential new partners.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Jackie Ramanitrera Senior Acquisition Specialist Phone 202-216-6206
Jackie Ramanitrera [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Madagascar USAID Antananarivo
- • Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS) Program in Madagasc...
- • Accessible Continuum of Care and Essential Services Sustained (ACCESS)
- • Rural Access to New Opportunities in Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene RANO WASH Program
- • Promoting Inclusive Development in Madagascar
- • Community Capacity for Health