Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers 2013 (U54)
The summary for the Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers 2013 (U54) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers 2013 (U54): The purpose of this Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) is to seek applications for the Eunice Kennedy Shriver Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers (IDDRCs). The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) invites applications for research center cooperative agreements designed to advance the diagnosis, prevention, treatment, and amelioration of intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). This FOA seeks applications from institutions that meet the qualifications for a multi-disciplinary program of IDD research that will include: 1) Cores that facilitate interdisciplinary and translational research in IDD, and support IDD-related projects funded by other sources; and 2) at least one specific research project related to one of five focus themes identified as an area of research need in IDD. Funds for the majority of research projects using these core facilities come from independent sources including Federal, State, and private organizations.
|Federal Grant Title:||Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Research Centers 2013 (U54)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-13-002|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 09, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Jan 16, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jan 16, 2013|
|Archive Date:||May 10, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:||$3,900,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - County governments - City or township governments - Special district governments - Independent school districts - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - For profit organizations other than small businesses - Small businesses - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Regional Organizations; Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are not allowed.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Using Archived Data and Specimen Collections to Advance Maternal and Pediatric HIV/AIDS Re...
- • NICHD Program Project Grants for HIV Research (P01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P50 Clinical Trial Optiona...
- • Maternal and Pediatrics Precision in Therapeutics Hub (MPRINT) (P30 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • Limited Competition: Clinical Centers for Completion of Ongoing MFMU Network Protocols (UG...
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...