Invasive Species Awareness Training & Outreach Material Development
The summary for the Invasive Species Awareness Training & Outreach Material Development grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Invasive Species Awareness Training & Outreach Material Development: The objective of developing training and outreach materials is to provide a long-term, coordinated framework for public and private partners to effectively address new populations of invasive and potentially invasive species. The overall goal is to create a statewide network of public and private partners sharing information and cooperating in invasive species early detection, reporting, vouchering, mapping and rapid response. Outreach/Education, Prevention and Early Detection Rapid Response efforts are BLM's most effective tools in combating the spread of invasive species.
|Federal Grant Title:||Invasive Species Awareness Training & Outreach Material Development|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||OR-NOI08-0703|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Mar 21, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Mar 21, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Mar 07, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Mar 07, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Apr 30, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$20,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$20,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- The potential recipient is uniquely qualified to perform the activity based upon the fact that this opportunity is being issued under a Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU) program. CESUs are partnerships that provide research, technical assistance, and education. The potential recipient is a member of the Pacific Northwest CESU program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Pamella Sterling Contract Specialist Phone 503-808-6221
Invasive Species Awareness Training & Outreach [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...