Invasive Species Control and Native Community Restoration
The summary for the Invasive Species Control and Native Community Restoration grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Park Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Invasive Species Control and Native Community Restoration: This funding announcement is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Service (NPS), intention to fund the following project activities without full and open competition. Under Cooperative Agreement H8548100021 issuing a task agreement to provide cooperative implementation of projects to improve, restore and protect coastal streams and watersheds in the Santa Monica Mountains. Projects will include invasive species control and native community restoration and will be linked to programs to educate and foster relationships with the public in general and youth in particular.
|Federal Grant Title:||Invasive Species Control and Native Community Restoration|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Park Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NPS8548110004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Not Elsewhere Classified|
|Current Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2010|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 15, 2010|
|Posted Date:||Dec 01, 2010|
|Creation Date:||Dec 01, 2010|
|Archive Date:||Jan 14, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$54,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$54,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$54,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This action will be a single source award to Mountains Restoration Trust.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Kristina Bliss Contract Specialist Phone 805-370-2321
- Similar Government Grants
- • CreateAdobeSYN
- • TEST-OPPORTUNITY
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do not submit
- • IVV S2S Testing - Do Not Submit!
- • Opportunity Notice for Partners to Assist NETL in Adapting CCSI Tool Set
- More Grants from the National Park Service
- • Japanese American Confinement Sites Grant Program
- • Engaging Youth through Trails, Roads and Environmental Restoration Projects
- • Youth Work Programs Cross Cultural Learning - Tomaquag Interns
- • Lowell Folk Festival Support
- • Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Pla...