Joint Infrastructures w/Shasta County DPW
The summary for the Joint Infrastructures w/Shasta County DPW grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Bureau of Land Management, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Joint Infrastructures w/Shasta County DPW: The Redding BLM Field Office manages a large array of recreation facilities throughout Shasta County. Facilities include trail head parking lots, motorized and non-motorized trails, roads, water access areas and shooting areas. Many of these facilities are located near or accessed by Shasta County roads or easements. The Shasta County Department of Public Works is familiar with these areas and by partnering with them; maintenance and construction projects within these areas can be carried out in a more cost effective and timely manner. Some of the project are but limited to: Road and Trail Maintenance & Improvement Resurfacing cracked or worn road surfaces, bridge and culvert installation & maintenance. Replacing culverts in Special Recreation Management Area, Trail Head and Parking Lot Construction & Improvement Paving in some parking areas.
|Federal Grant Title:||Joint Infrastructures w/Shasta County DPW|
|Federal Agency Name:||Bureau of Land Management|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||CA-NOI08-2006|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Recreation Resource Management|
|Current Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Original Application Deadline:||Sep 15, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Aug 27, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Sep 20, 2008|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$500,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- County governments
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Leona Parker Grants & Agreements Specialist Phone 530-252-5338
blm e-mail [email@example.com]
- Similar Government Grants
- • BLM Wyoming Recreation and Visitors Services
- • Montana/Dakotas Recreation and Visitors Services
- • BLM-CO Expanding Recreational Opportunities on Colorado's Public Lands
- • Nevada Recreation and Visitors Services
- • FY2020 BLM WO Recreation and Visitor Services Funding Opportunity Announcement
- • Henderson Trailhead Parking Lot Expansion
- • Outdoor Information Center
- • Ridge to Rivers
- More Grants from the Bureau of Land Management
- • BLM-CO Youth Conservation Opportunities on Public Lands
- • BLM-CO Abandoned Mine Lands Reclamation Project - San Luis Valley Field Office
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Regional Fir...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Graduate Res...
- • BLM National Interagency Fire Center (NIFC) Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Anno...