Klamath Basin Restoration Planning, Implementation And Monitoring Progrm
The summary for the Klamath Basin Restoration Planning, Implementation And Monitoring Progrm grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Klamath Basin Restoration Planning, Implementation And Monitoring Progrm: The establishment of the Klamath Basin Restoration Planning, Implementation, and Monitoring Program (Klamath Basin Program) will allow the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (FWS) and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF) to partner in developing and implementing projects that help to restore aquatic and terrestrial habitat and in-stream water flows in the Klamath Basin for the benefit of fish, wildlife and health of the communities. Funding will be used for grants to Native American Tribes and non-federal entities such as watershed councils, community-based organizations and state and local agencies to carry out the work. The Klamath Basin Program allows FWS and NFWF to partner in the effort to implement actions that will contribute to the success of Klamath Basin restoration. Accomplishments made possible through the Klamath Basin Program will support NFWF's goals of conserving healthy populations of aquatic species and will help achieve outcomes described in NFWF's Upper and Lower Klamath Business Plans. The Klamath Basin Program will also provide a mechanism for FWS to prioritize coordinate and pool its resources in order to achieve its mission of conserving the threatened, endangered and candidate species within the Klamath Basin.
|Federal Grant Title:||Klamath Basin Restoration Planning, Implementation And Monitoring Progrm|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||2013-FISHERIES-10|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||National Fish and Wildlife Foundation|
|Current Application Deadline:||THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT. THE OPPORTUNITY HAS BE|
|Original Application Deadline:||THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT. THE OPPORTUNITY HAS BE|
|Posted Date:||Jul 15, 2013|
|Creation Date:||Jul 15, 2013|
|Archive Date:||No date given|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$400,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- THIS OPPORTUNITY IS A NOTICE OF INTENT AND HAS BEEN AWARDED TO THE NATIONAL FISH AND WILDLIFE FOUNDATION.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Misty Bradford Coop. Agreements Assistant Phone 530-842-5763
- Similar Government Grants
- • NFWF-USFWF Conservation Partnership
- • National Fish and Wildlife Foundation-USFWS Conservation Partnership
- • NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2018
- • National Fish and Wildlife Foundation Act 15.663
- • NFWF USFWS Conservation Partnership 2017
- • Develop and implement workshops and conferences for the Refuge Friends Group
- • Midway Verbesina Eradication Grant Program
- • Establishment of the Rio Grande Canalization Project Water Transaction Program in southern...
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)