Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program
The summary for the Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program: The purpose of the Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program (CGP) is to foster effective collaboration between civil society and the government of Kyrgyzstan to deliver services, resulting in a more responsive and accountable government and a credible, sustainable civil society.The Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program aims to improve the social compact between the government and the Kyrgyz populace by capitalizing on the increased cooperation between the public and the civil society sectors in Kyrgyzstan. The program will be composed of three components:- Promotion of Government Support for Social Procurements;- Capacity Building Support;- Civic Advocacy and Government Oversight.
|Federal Grant Title:||Kyrgyzstan Collaborative Governance Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Kazakhstan USAID Almaty|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-176-12-000005|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas|
|Current Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Original Application Deadline:||May 31, 2012|
|Posted Date:||Apr 04, 2012|
|Creation Date:||May 24, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Jun 17, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$8,120,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$8,120,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Category Explanation
- Democracy and Governance
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Natalia Portnyagina Acquisition Specialist Phone 7272504802
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Kazakhstan USAID Almaty
- • USAID/Central Asia Regional Water and Environment Program
- • Nonpartisan Domestic Observation of the 2020 Parliamentary Elections in the Kyrgyz Republi...
- • Election Monitoring and Parliamentary Observation in the Kyrgyz Republic
- • Uzbekistan Education Reform
- • Regional Civil Society Program in Central Asia