Landscape Conservation Cooperative
The summary for the Landscape Conservation Cooperative grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Landscape Conservation Cooperative: This is a cooperative effort between the University of Illinois and the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to conduct a shared conservation priority assessment for the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes Landscape Conservation Cooperative. The Project Lead and the University of Illinois has extensive experience in human dimensions of natural resources and ecology and have proven their ability to assess stakeholder interest and synthesize information allowing for effective management decisions.
|Federal Grant Title:||Landscape Conservation Cooperative|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||F12AS00124|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Cooperative Landscape Conservation|
|Current Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Original Application Deadline:||N/A|
|Posted Date:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Apr 05, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Apr 11, 2012|
|Total Program Funding:||$35,818|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- There is not an application process for this funding opportunity. This is a notice of intent to award a single source grant to Board of Trustees University of Illinois under justification 505DM 2.14B(1) and (4).
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Craig Czarnecki, email@example.com
- Similar Government Grants
- • Science Applications Region 4 2019-2020
- • Science Applications/National Priority Initiative for Monarchs
- • Synthesizing Socioeconomic Information, Data and Values in the Aleutians and Bering to Inf...
- • Southest Conservation Adaptaion Strategy (SECAS) Coordination
- • Eastern Tallgrass Prairie and Big Rivers Landscape Conservation Cooperative
- • Mapping Snow Habitat for Polar Bears along Beaufort Coast of Alaska
- • Fostering Collaborations across the North American Arctic
- • Science Applications-Wildlife Management Institute
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)