Lead-Based Paint Program
The summary for the Lead-Based Paint Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Environmental Protection Agency, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lead-Based Paint Program: The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Region 9 (EPA) is soliciting applications under this Request for Applications (RFA) for projects from eligible entities that advance state, tribal, or local agencies' capacity to prevent, identify, and mitigate lead-based paint hazards to reduce the risk of childhood lead exposure in communities in Region 9.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lead-Based Paint Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||EPA-R9-19-LCRD|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||December 6th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Creation Date:||October 23rd, 2019|
|Archive Date:||January 5th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$60,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$60,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$30,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||2|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 23rd, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Please refer to Section III of the announcement for eligibility information.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Lead-Based Paint Program
- Grant Announcement Contact
- David Yogi, Phone: 415-972-3350
- Similar Government Grants
- • Pesticide Safety Education Funds Management Program
- • 2022 Region 4 Integrated Pest Management Grant
- • Projects to Advance the Safe Use of Pesticides
- • National Tribal Toxics Council (NTTC) Technical Support
- • Tribal Pesticide Program Council (TPPC) Technical Support
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative Grant Program: FY 2006 Request for Proposals
- • Strategic Agricultural Initiative/Food Quality Protection Act Grant Program: FY 2006 Reque...
- More Grants from the Environmental Protection Agency
- • Fiscal Year 2023 National Environmental Information Exchange Network Grant Program Solicit...
- • 2023 Healthy Communities Grant Program
- • Region 8 Sustainable Materials Management Grant
- • Chesapeake Bay Program Office Fiscal Year 2023 Request for Applications for: Chesapeake Ba...
- • Wildfire Smoke Preparedness in Community Buildings