Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program
The summary for the Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Department of Housing and Urban Development, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program: The overarching purpose of the Lead Based Paint Hazard Control Program and the Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program is to assist states, Native American Tribes, cities, counties/parishes, or other units of local government in undertaking comprehensive programs to identify and control lead-based paint hazards in eligible privately owned rental or owner-occupied housing, with the exception that the Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program is targeted for urban jurisdictions with the greatest lead-based paint hazard control needs.
|Federal Grant Title:||Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program|
|Federal Agency Name:||Department of Housing and Urban Development|
|Grant Categories:||Community Development Housing|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||FR-5700-N-04B|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Feb 04, 2013|
|Posted Date:||Dec 03, 2012|
|Creation Date:||Dec 03, 2012|
|Archive Date:||Feb 28, 2014|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||Yes|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- To be eligible to apply for funding under this NOFA, you must be a state, Native American Tribe, city, county/parish, or other unit of local government. Multiple units of a local government (or multiple local governments) may apply as a consortium; however, a principal (lead) applicant must be identified that will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all requirements specified in this NOFA. State government and Native American tribal applicants must have an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) authorized lead-based paint training and certification program.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- For programmatic questions, you may contact Michelle M. Miller, Director, Programs Division. For administrative questions, you may contact Nadine L Heath, Acting Director.
Programmatic and Admimistrative contacts. [Michelle.M.Miller@HUD.gov or Nadine.L.Heath@HUD.gov]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration (LHRD) Grant Program
- • Opportunity FR-5415-N-11B
- • Lead Hazard Reduction Demonstration Program
- More Grants from the Department of Housing and Urban Development
- • 2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability
- • Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)
- • Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disab...
- • Family Self-Sufficiency Program - Renewal
- • Resident Opportunity & Self-Sufficiency Program