Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology
The summary for the Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Office of the National Coordinator, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology: Through the proliferation of new methods and advanced solution that are scalable across the health care industry, this funding opportunity will address well-documented and fast emerging challenges which inhibit the development, use, and/or advancement of well-designed, interoperable health IT. New approaches are expected to further a new generation of health IT development and inform the implementation and refinement of standards, methods, and techniques for overcoming major barriers and challenges in an innovative fashion as they are identified. It is critical that the field of health care innovate and leverage the latest technological advancements and breakthroughs far quicker than it currently does to optimize real-time solutions, especially in areas which are ripe for acceleration. This funding opportunity is specifically interested in innovative solutions and breakthrough advances in the following areas of interest: â¢ Expanding the scope, scale, and utility of population-level data-focused APIs; and â¢ Advancing clinical knowledge at the point of care.
|Federal Grant Title:||Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology|
|Federal Agency Name:||Office of the National Coordinator (HHS-OS-ONC)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||NAP-AX-18-003|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||August 17th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||June 29th, 2018|
|Creation Date:||June 29th, 2018|
|Archive Date:||September 16th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$1,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 29th, 2018|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments - Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- This is a competitive funding opportunity open to public or non-profit private institutions, such as a university, college, or a faith-based or community-based organization; units of local or state government, eligible agencies of the federal government, Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (federally recognized, other than federally recognized, and tribally designated organizations). For-profit organizations may participate in projects as members of a consortia or as a sub-recipient only. Because the purpose of this NOFO is to improve health care in the United States, foreign institutions may participate in projects as members of a consortia or as a sub-recipient only. Applications submitted by for-profit organizations or foreign institutions will not be reviewed. Organizations described in section 501(c)4 of the Internal Revenue Code that engage in lobbying activities are not eligible.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Leading Edge Acceleration Projects (LEAP) in Health Information Technology
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Grants.gov Contact Center
Phone Number: 1-800-518-4726
Hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The contact center is closed on federal holidays.
Grants.gov Customer Support
- More Grants from the Office of the National Coordinator
- • Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise (IHE) USA Cooperative Agreement Program
- • Trusted Exchange Framework and Common Agreement - Recognized Coordinating Entity (RCE) Coo...
- • Enhancing the Logical Observation Identifiers Names and Codes Standard to Support U.S. Int...
- • TEST
- • Closing the Gap between Standards Development and Implementation-Maturing the Consolidated...