Limited Competition: Addressing Health Disparities in Maternal and Child Health through Community-Based Participatory Research (R03)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Addressing Health Disparities in Maternal and Child Health through Community-Based Participatory Research (R03) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Addressing Health Disparities in Maternal and Child Health through Community-Based Participatory Research (R03): The Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD), requests applications to implement developmental community-based participatory research (CBPR) projects planned and developed by recipients of the Phase I Academic-Community Partnerships Conference Series awards under PAR-08-106 and RFA-HD-06-019. This FOA provides support for community based participatory research (CBPR) projects that were identified and planned during the Phase I grant award. Only one CBPR project will be supported per grant award. The areas of emphasis include: infant mortality; sudden infant death syndrome; fibroid tumors; childhood, adolescent, and/or adult obesity; literacy; techniques for outreach and information dissemination; pediatric and maternal HIV/AIDS prevention; and violence prevention.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Addressing Health Disparities in Maternal and Child Health through Community-Based Participatory Research (R03)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||PAR-11-241|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2013|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 19, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jun 22, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 19, 2013|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$150,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...