Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed): The National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH) seeks to support interdisciplinary clinical research training to improve the capacity of the integrative health field to carry out rigorous research. This Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) solicits renewal applications to support training partnerships between institutions with research intensive environments (e.g., institutions with a Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSA) or T32 programs) and institutions focused on clinical training of practitioners in complementary modalities and disciplines that have faculty with substantial interest in rigorous clinical research. The program will support mentored research training with hands-on mentored experiences in clinical research within NCCIH's Strategic Plan and didactic activities in clinical research methodology and integrative health. The funded training partnership is expected to generate a cadre of clinician scientists who participate in multi-disciplinary teams engaged in complementary and integrative health research. This FOA does not allow appointed T90 Trainees or R90 Participants to lead an independent clinical trial but does allow them to obtain research experience in a clinical trial led by a mentor or co-mentor.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Interdisciplinary Complementary and Integrative Health Clinical Research Training (T90/R90 Independent Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-AT-19-010|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 24th, 2020|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 24th, 2020|
|Posted Date:||April 17th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||April 17th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||February 29th, 2020|
|Total Program Funding:||$930,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||April 17th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) - Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) - Nonprofits having a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Nonprofits that do not have a 501 (c) (3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification.)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institutions (AANAPISISs); Faith-based or Community-based Organizations; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; U.S. Territory or Possession; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Mentored Career Development Program (K01) for Early Stage Investigators Using Nonhuman Pri...
- • Emergency Awards: Automatic Detection and Tracing of SARS-CoV-2 (U01 Clinical Trial Not Al...
- • Promoting Research on Music and Health: Phased Innovation Award for Music Interventions (R...
- • Pilot Projects Increasing the Impact of the NIH Centers for Advancing Research on Botanica...
- • Natural Product Multi-Site Clinical Trial Data Coordinating Center (Collaborative U24 Clin...
- • Probiotics for Pediatric Illnesses
- • Cam Practitioner Research Education Project Grant Partnership
- • Complementary and Alternative Medicine Career Transition Award (K22)
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Administrative Resource...
- • Integrative Neuroscience Initiative on Alcoholism (INIA) Consortia Research Resource (U24)...
- • New Cohorts for Environmental Exposures and Cancer Risk (CEECR; UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Not...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH2/UH3 Clinical ...
- • Assay Validation of High Quality Markers for Clinical Studies in Cancer (UH3 Clinical Tria...