Limited Competition: NCI National Clinical Trials Network - Network Radiotherapy and Imaging Core Services Center (U24)
The summary for the Limited Competition: NCI National Clinical Trials Network - Network Radiotherapy and Imaging Core Services Center (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: NCI National Clinical Trials Network - Network Radiotherapy and Imaging Core Services Center (U24): The purpose of this funding opportunity announcement (FOA) is to solicit applications to maintain a Network Radiotherapy and Imaging Core Services Center for the NCI National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN) that provides scientific and technical expertise for incorporating integrated quality assurance and image data management for applicable NCTN clinical trials that involve interventions with radiotherapy and/or imaging modalities. In addition, the Center will have the capacity to provide similar services for other approved NCI-supported clinical trials network programs (e.g., the NCI/DCTD early phase clinical trial network program and the NCI/DCP NCI Community Oncology Research Program).
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: NCI National Clinical Trials Network - Network Radiotherapy and Imaging Core Services Center (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health (HHS-NIH11)|
|Grant Categories:||Education Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-CA-17-060|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Numbers:||93.394, 93.395|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||January 19th, 2018|
|Original Application Deadline:||January 19th, 2018|
|Posted Date:||October 20th, 2017|
|Creation Date:||October 20th, 2017|
|Archive Date:||February 24th, 2018|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$7,400,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||October 20th, 2017|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply. Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply. Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed. see the funding opportunity for eligibility details
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...