Limited Competition: NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P20)
The summary for the Limited Competition: NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P20) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P20): The National Institute on Minority Health and Health Disparities (NIMHD) announces the availability of funds for environmental health disparities research projects in U.S. communities. This perspective includes the social, psychosocial, economic, physical, chemical and biological determinants that may contribute to disproportionately high and adverse human health or environmental impacts on the various populations in the U.S.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: NIMHD Revision Applications to Support Environmental Health Disparities Research (P20)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-MD-11-007|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Science To Achieve Results (STAR) Research Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Aug 03, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Jun 02, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Jul 21, 2011|
|Archive Date:||Sep 03, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:||$2,500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$350,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||5|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education - Private institutions of higher education - Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Other Eligible Applicants include the following: Alaska Native and Native Hawaiian Serving Institutions; Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government; Hispanic-serving Institutions; Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs); Tribally Controlled Colleges and Universities (TCCUs) ; Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Organizations) are not eligible to apply. Foreign (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not allowed.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER WebmasterFBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV
If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster [FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV]
- Similar Government Grants
- • Contaminated Sites, Natural Disasters, Changing Environmental Conditions and Vulnerable Co...
- • Advancing Toxicokinetics For Efficient And Robust Chemical Evaluations
- • Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling
- • Early Career: Chemical Mechanisms to Address New Challenges in Air Quality Modeling
- • Early Career: Practical Methods to Analyze and Treat Emerging Contaminants (PFAS) in Solid...
- • Understanding Ecological Thresholds In Aquatic Systems Through Retrospective Analysis
- • Exposure Measurement Tools for Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals in Mixtures
- • Development and Evaluation of Innovative Approaches for the Quantitative Assessment of Pat...
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...