Limited Competition: Study of Attitudes and Factors Affecting Infant Care (U10)
The summary for the Limited Competition: Study of Attitudes and Factors Affecting Infant Care (U10) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition: Study of Attitudes and Factors Affecting Infant Care (U10): -Purpose. The purpose of this limited competition is to continue to evaluate trends in infant sleep practices and the dissemination and adoption of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Public Health Service s "Back to Sleep" recommendations to reduce the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, and to expand on current studies with a new study that examines in greater depth the factors influencing these trends and the racial disparity in dissemination and adoption. This is a limited competition for a competing renewal application from the entity that has been doing this research. -Mechanism of Support. This limited competition RFA will use the Cooperative Clinical Research (U10) mechanism. -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. NICHD intends to commit approximately $675,000 in total costs [Direct plus Facilities and Administrative (F and A) costs] in FY 2008 to fund one competing renewal grant in response to this RFA.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition: Study of Attitudes and Factors Affecting Infant Care (U10)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Health Income Security and Social Services|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-07-102|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Nov 29, 2007|
|Posted Date:||Sep 28, 2007|
|Creation Date:||Sep 28, 2007|
|Archive Date:||Dec 29, 2007|
|Total Program Funding:||$675,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) County governments For profit organizations other than small businesses Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Independent school districts City or township governments Special district governments Private institutions of higher education State governments
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Foreign institutions are eligible to apply. Eligible agencies of the Federal Government can apply. This is a continuation of the National Infant Sleep Position Study (NISP) and related research studies, previously reviewed in response to HD-02-004. Any application awarded as part of this initiative is eligible to apply for continuation. The application may involve multiple sites that may be domestic or foreign non-profit and for-profit organizations; public or private institutions, such as universities, colleges, hospitals, and laboratories; units of State or local government; and eligible agencies of the Federal government.
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...