Limited Competition for Ahrq Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity Program: Phase Ii
The summary for the Limited Competition for Ahrq Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity Program: Phase Ii grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for Ahrq Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity Program: Phase Ii: This solicitation is the second phase of the Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity (BRIC) program initiated by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in 2001, and is limited to the current recipients of the initial BRIC planning grants. The original BRIC concept was initiated in response to Congressional intent to broaden geographic distribution of health services research funding by enhancing the competitiveness for funding among institutions in states where the success rate for applications to AHRQ had historically been low. In Phase I, two-year planning grants (P20s) were awarded to six sites located in states which had not previously received significant health services research funding from AHRQ. Importance in this new competitive solicitation will be placed on Phase I accomplishments and a demonstration of the need for continued support to further develop institutional research infrastructure. Phase II will provide additional support for the refinement, expansion, and implementation of plans developed among grantees supported in Phase I, including resources for the conduct of pilot research projects.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for Ahrq Building Research Infrastructure and Capacity Program: Phase Ii|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HS-03-004|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Research on Healthcare Costs, Quality and Outcomes|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jul 15, 2003|
|Posted Date:||Apr 16, 2003|
|Creation Date:||Aug 14, 2003|
|Archive Date:||Aug 14, 2003|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- State governments County governments City or township governments Special district governments Independent school districts Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster OERWebmaster@od.nih.gov NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Medication Safety: Advancing the Development of Improvement Strategies and Tools (R18)
- • AHRQ Health Services Research Project: Partners Enabling Diagnostic Excellence (R01)
- • Using Data Analytics to Support Primary Care and Community Interventions to Improve Chroni...
- • Patient Safety Learning Laboratories (2019): Pursuing Safety in Diagnosis and Treatment at...
- • Screening and Management of Unhealthy Alcohol Use in Primary Care: Dissemination and Imple...
- • Small Grant Program for Conference Support (R13)
- • Ahrq Health Services Research
- • Ahrq Grant Program for Large Conference Support
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...