Limited Competition for Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (U24)
The summary for the Limited Competition for Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (U24) grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the National Institutes of Health, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Limited Competition for Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (U24): -Purpose. The purpose of this limited competition is to, in a cost effective manner, advance population research by enhancing and expanding the use of existing demographic data sets while ensuring appropriate confidentiality and protection of the respondents in the data sets. Specifically, the Data Sharing for Demographic Research (DSDR) infrastructure program is intended to: (1) expand secure archiving of data and meta-data of interest to the demographic research community and by providing assistance on data archiving to the demography research community directly and by providing assistance on data archiving to data producers throughout the community; and (2) provide tools, training, and expertise that support access to and the effective use/analysis of these data by researchers in the demographic community. -Mechanism of Support. This FOA will utilize the U24 grant mechanism -Funds Available and Anticipated Number of Awards. The NICHD intends to commit approximately $ 750,000 in total cost (Direct plus Facilities and Administrative (F&A) costs) each year for five years to fund one award.
|Federal Grant Title:||Limited Competition for Data Sharing for Demographic Research Infrastructure Program (U24)|
|Federal Agency Name:||National Institutes of Health|
|Grant Categories:||Income Security and Social Services Health|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFA-HD-08-020|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Child Health and Human Development Extramural Research|
|Current Application Deadline:||No deadline provided|
|Original Application Deadline:||Dec 02, 2008|
|Posted Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Creation Date:||Oct 02, 2008|
|Archive Date:||Jan 02, 2009|
|Total Program Funding:||$500,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Public and State controlled institutions of higher education
- Link to Full Grant Announcement
- Information not provided
- Grant Announcement Contact
- NIH OER Webmaster
FBOWebmaster@OD.NIH.GOV If you have any problems linking to this funding announcement, please contact the NIH OER Webmaster
- Similar Government Grants
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Womens Reproductive Health Research (WRHR) Career Development Program (K12 Clinical Trial ...
- • Non-invasive Diagnostics to Improve Gynecologic Health (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • Phase II Small Business Technology Transfer Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Phase II Small Business Innovation Research Renewal Awards for Device Assessment or Precli...
- • Reproductive Genetics and Epigenetics
- More Grants from the National Institutes of Health
- • Ethical Issues in Translational Science Research (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)
- • A Collaborative Network to Optimize Emergency Care of Older Adults with Alzheimers Disease...
- • Innovations to Foster Healthy Longevity in Low-Income Settings (R03 Clinical Trial Not All...
- • HIV-associated Non-Communicable Diseases Research at Low- and Middle-Income Country Instit...
- • National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Plan...