Local Governance and Civil Society
The summary for the Local Governance and Civil Society grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Local Governance and Civil Society: To support Local Governance and Civil Society activities in Libya. Please see Section A of this NOFO.
|Federal Grant Title:||Local Governance and Civil Society|
|Federal Agency Name:||Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP (USAID-MERP)|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||72067019RFA00004|
|Type of Funding:||Cooperative Agreement|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||February 7th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||January 16th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||January 16th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||April 30th, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$36,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$36,000,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$36,000,000|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||January 16th, 2019|
- Category Explanation
- Democracy and Governance (DRG)
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligibility for this award is not restricted.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Ousay Wahaj
Sr. Acquisition and Assistance Specialist
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Middle East Regional Platform USAID MERP
- • Tunisia Resilience and Community Empowerment (TRACE)
- • Supporting Livelihoods in Syria