Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity
The summary for the Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Malawi USAID Lilongwe, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity: The goal of this mechanism is to create a central platform for procurement of support services that will strengthen, support and facilitate USAID's capacity for applying monitoring, evaluation, and learning to improve development outcomes, as well as strengthen local capacity of USAID/Malawi's strategic partners (e.g., implementing partners, government, civil society, donors, academia, and the private sector) to advance shared development objectives. Where feasible/possible, and where sufficient quality is not at risk, local firms, organizations should be tapped to provide the services, even if the firms are indirectly contracted/granted. Also, local firms and organizations in partnership with USAID should be able to procure certain services from this mechanism.
|Federal Grant Title:||Malawi Learn to Perform (L2P) Activity|
|Federal Agency Name:||Malawi USAID Lilongwe (USAID-MLW)|
|Grant Categories:||Science and Technology|
|Type of Opportunity:||Other|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||RFI-612-19-L2P-01|
|Type of Funding:||Other|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Information not provided|
|Current Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2019|
|Original Application Deadline:||July 24th, 2019|
|Posted Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Creation Date:||June 26th, 2019|
|Archive Date:||December 31st, 2019|
|Total Program Funding:||$5,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:|
|Expected Number of Awards:||1|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
|Last Updated:||June 26th, 2019|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity below), subject to any clarification in text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility"
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- All capable organisations
- Grant Announcement Contact
- GIDEON SUYA
- Similar Government Grants
- • Youth Empowerment Activity
- • Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)
- • GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity
- • Input into Planning for USAID/Lebanon Office of Economic Growth on Trade and Financial Inc...
- • USAID/Senegal School Water Integrated Solutions for Health
- • Textbook and Learning Materials Program
- • Field-Support Program
- • FY-2005 Disaster Response Initiative in Northeast Sudan
- More Grants from the Malawi USAID Lilongwe
- • Implementing Partners Assessment, Audit and Technical Assistance Activity
- • Expanding Malawi HIV/AIDS Prevention with Local Organizations Working for an Effective Epi...
- • Leveraging Local Capacity to Strengthen Health Service Delivery Project
- • Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Malawi (REFRESH)
- • Request For Information (RFI) Restoring Fisheries for Sustainable Livelihoods in Lake Mala...