Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula
The summary for the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Health Resources and Services Administration, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula: The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), Maternal and Child Health Bureau, Division of Home Visiting and Early Childhood Systems is accepting applications for federal fiscal year (FY) 2016 formula grant funds through the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) program. The purpose of this program is to support the delivery of coordinated and comprehensive high-quality voluntary early childhood home visiting services to eligible families. This program is administered by HRSA in partnership with the Administration for Children and Families (ACF).
|Federal Grant Title:||Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula|
|Federal Agency Name:||Health Resources and Services Administration|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||HRSA-16-172|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Homevisiting Grant Program|
|Current Application Deadline:||Jan 19, 2016|
|Original Application Deadline:||Jan 19, 2016|
|Posted Date:||Nov 18, 2015|
|Creation Date:||Nov 18, 2015|
|Archive Date:||Mar 8, 2016|
|Total Program Funding:||$345,000,000|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:||56|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Category Explanation
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Eligible applicants include the following entities currently funded in FY 2015 under the MIECHV program: 47 states; three (3) nonprofit organizations serving Florida, North Dakota, and Wyoming; and six (6) territories and jurisdictions serving the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, and American Samoa.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration
Contact Marilyn Stephenson, RN, MSN at (404)562-1489 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Health Resources and Services Administration 301-443-7432
- Similar Government Grants
- • Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Formula
- • Home Visiting Collaborative Improvement and Innovation Network: Series 2 (HV CoIIN 2.0)
- • Home Visiting Research and Development Platform
- • Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program - Innovation Awards
- More Grants from the Health Resources and Services Administration
- • Increasing Organ Donation Awareness Program
- • Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Progr...
- • Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance...
- • National Genetics Education and Family Support Program
- • Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care