Mill Creek Fish Passage Assessment and Restoration Project, Phase 1
The summary for the Mill Creek Fish Passage Assessment and Restoration Project, Phase 1 grant is detailed below. This summary states who is eligible for the grant, how much grant money will be awarded, current and past deadlines, Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (CFDA) numbers, and a sampling of similar government grants. Verify the accuracy of the data FederalGrants.com provides by visiting the webpage noted in the Link to Full Announcement section or by contacting the appropriate person listed as the Grant Announcement Contact. If any section is incomplete, please visit the website for the Fish and Wildlife Service, which is the U.S. government agency offering this grant.
Mill Creek Fish Passage Assessment and Restoration Project, Phase 1: Funding is available through the USFWS AFRP to complete Phase I of the Mill Creek Fish Passage Assessment and Restoration Project. Mill Creek is a tributary to the Upper Sacramento River near Los Molinos, CA, in southeastern Tehama County. The USFWS requests submission of proposals for 1) a fish passage assessment; 2) development of a range of alternatives to implement any needed repairs and/or modifications to the diversion structures, fish ladders, and screens; 3) completion of a final engineered design and an engineers cost estimate for repairs and/or modifications based upon selection of a preferred alternative by a Technical Advisory Committee; and 4) development of a Quality Control plan for the proposed data collection/analysis.
|Federal Grant Title:||Mill Creek Fish Passage Assessment and Restoration Project, Phase 1|
|Federal Agency Name:||Fish and Wildlife Service|
|Grant Categories:||Natural Resources|
|Type of Opportunity:||Discretionary|
|Funding Opportunity Number:||AFRP-N11-01|
|Type of Funding:||Grant|
|CFDA Descriptions:||Central Valley Project Improvement (CVPI) Anadromous Fish Restoration Program (AFRP)|
|Current Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2011|
|Original Application Deadline:||Apr 20, 2011|
|Posted Date:||Mar 17, 2011|
|Creation Date:||Apr 12, 2011|
|Archive Date:||May 20, 2011|
|Total Program Funding:|
|Maximum Federal Grant Award:||$200,000|
|Minimum Federal Grant Award:||$0|
|Expected Number of Awards:|
|Cost Sharing or Matching:||No|
- Applicants Eligible for this Grant
- Others (see text field entitled "Additional Information on Eligibility" for clarification)
- Additional Information on Eligibility
- Applications from federal agencies or employees of federal agencies cannot be considered.
- Grant Announcement Contact
- Brenda Olson Fish Biologist Phone 530-527-3043
- Similar Government Grants
- • Implementation of the North Fork Battle Creek Barrier Modification and Fish Passage Improv...
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation Phase 2
- • Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- • Deer Creek Irrigation District Fish Passage Project Implementation
- • Additional environmental compliance tasks at DCID
- • Merced River Ranch Floodplain Restoration, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Channel Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- • Merced River Floodplain Restoration near Snelling, San Joaquin Basin, California Phase I
- More Grants from the Fish and Wildlife Service
- • Arctic Goose Joint Venture Notice of Funding Opportunity – Fiscal Year 2020
- • FY21 Neotropical Migratory Bird Conservation Act Grants
- • NAWCA FY21 U.S. Small Grants
- • Implementation of the Quagga and Zebra Mussel Action Plan (QZAP) in the Western United Sta...
- • FY 2021 Clean Vessel Act (CVA)